· In case of severe weather/dangerous water conditions, BAMA BLUES LLC reserves the right to postpone, change boat ramps, allow trailering, or cancel the event for the boater’s safety.
· Good sportsmanship is expected of all individuals during the tournament. Failure to follow good sportsmanship may result in disqualification.
· Any disorderly conduct will be reason alone for disqualification.
· Any violation will result in an automatic disqualification.
· All Local, State & Federal rules will be observed.
· Tournament Hours: 7:00AM – 4:00PM. Livewell checks will begin at 6:00AM when registrations opens.
· Teams are limited to a maximum of a 3-person team with one child being a 4th angler.
· All children 16 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult.
· Fish may only be caught by Rod and Reel method only.
· A maximum of 3 fish per boat will be allowed at weigh in. Only 2 fish 34 Inches or over and 1 under will be allowed. Blue, Channel, and Flathead catfish may be weighed.
· No snagging or chumming will be allowed
· No foul hooked fish will be accepted
· No fishing intentionally baited holes
· All tournament boats must maintain a distance of 50 yards between each other while fishing. Fishing is defined as an anchor rope or fishing lines are in the water.
· Buddy fishing or sharing of information during tournament hours including techniques, baits, location, etc. is strictly prohibited.
· The use of mobile communication devices such as cellular phones, marine radios, etc. to communicate fishing information during tournament hours is prohibited.
· No fishing outside of the boat.
· Fish may only be caught by Rod and Reel method. No Trotlines, Limb Lines, Hoop nets, or noodles will be allowed
· No alcoholic beverages, marijuana or illegal substances are allowed on board or used during tournament hours.
· Trailering is only allowed on the same body of water of the event.
· Onboard live wells is a must. Livewell is preferred to employ an electric freshwater circulating pump and include proper aeration. OXYGEN USE IS ENCOURAGED.
· All boats must be at weigh-in if you are weighing in fish by 4:00pm. To receive ACA points, you must be back at 4:00pm.
· There may not be any extra fish in live-well. If there are more than 3 fish in live-well at weigh-in it will result in disqualification.
· Dropping of fish at weigh-in is discouraged.
· Placing of ALL fish into the weigh totes must be completed with care. No throwing or mishandling will be tolerated.
· No dead fish will be allowed at weigh-in and will disqualify your team.
· No culling of fish at weigh-in.
· Ties will be decided by the team with the largest fish.
· Any protests must be made before the Awards Ceremony and must be in writing. We will not accept any protests thereafter.
· This is a catch and release tournament. All live fish must be released healthy and alive. They may not be taken home with tournament participants.
· Anglers that consider their catch to be a possible record will be responsible for caring for the fish until the proper authorities are notified and arrive for verification purposes.
· Social Media live feeds are allowed and encouraged. However, caution must be used not to reveal to much relevant information when going live during the tournament hours.
· NOTE: There will be someone at the weigh-in site throughout the tournament. If you have a large fish or fish that will not survive until 4:00PM, you may bring your fish to be weighed and recorded. We will then release the fish and you can continue to fish. Once the weight has been recorded and you can not cull that fish when you come back in.
· If you have fish that you feel will not survive until weigh-in time bring them in so they can be weighed and released. That is why we have someone at weigh-in. So that the fish can be released with the least amount of stress and a successful survival rate.
· This is a live document. Rules are subject to change without notice.
· Pre-fishing will be allowed until 12 hours prior to the event.
· Absolutely no refunds will be issued for any reason other than a cancellation of the event.